- 268,219 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- It's not fair
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- On the Saturday of Easter week did it feel to the disciples like Jesus and God had failed?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: created for community
We Are Family, Right?
I was looking through some old pictures and I came across this photo of an activity we did at church. Everyone was invited to put their fingerprint onto the canvas as a sign that our individuality makes up a united … Continue reading
Posted in church, creative communication, Faith, Life experiences, Loving God Tagged 1 corinthians 12 12-27, adopted into God's family, alone, body of Christ, Church unity, community, created for community, creative communication, don't give up the habit of meeting together, If you want to go fast go alone If you want to go far go together African Proverb, one body many parts, unity, unity of the Spirit, you cannot be a disciple alone 2 Comments