- 261,899 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- God's Unfailing Love
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
- A Meal to Remember: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: cost of discipleship
As we walked down the path, my son kept holding his hands up in the air. Apparently he wasn’t praising God or even trying to block the sun that was shining in his eyes, so what was he doing? You have … Continue reading
I opened up my laptop and this is what I saw amongst the list of e-mails. I couldn’t get over the phrase ‘Make your own Christ’ (it actually reads ‘make your own Christmas …’). Strangely, a sales rep from Serif called … Continue reading
The BBC Sport’s ‘The Price of Football’ study was released yesterday and it attempts to analyse what people are paying to go and watch football. ‘Even though our prices have gone up, our stadium is full and so we must … Continue reading