- 192,928 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Advent 8: Mary served God Gratefully rather than through Gritted Teeth
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Dining with Jesus
- Advent 7: Mary says YES
- Prepare New Cartridge?
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: cost of discipleship
As we walked down the path, my son kept holding his hands up in the air. Apparently he wasn’t praising God or even trying to block the sun that was shining in his eyes, so what was he doing? You have … Continue reading
I opened up my laptop and this is what I saw amongst the list of e-mails. I couldn’t get over the phrase ‘Make your own Christ’ (it actually reads ‘make your own Christmas …’). Strangely, a sales rep from Serif called … Continue reading
The BBC Sport’s ‘The Price of Football’ study was released yesterday and it attempts to analyse what people are paying to go and watch football. ‘Even though our prices have gone up, our stadium is full and so we must … Continue reading