- 261,899 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- God's Unfailing Love
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
- A Meal to Remember: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Coronavirus
Is anyone else struggling? Let’s be honest, life has been turned upside down and inside out in recent times in ways that we never could have imagined. Like me you may well be feeling like you are stumbling along, trying … Continue reading
During our times of greatest pain, when we feel brokenhearted, we often feel isolated and alone. In these moments, God wants to remind us that he is close to us and that we are never alone: The Lord is close … Continue reading
If you are struggling to know how to answer the dreaded question ‘how are you’ then hosanna might be the word you are looking for. There are probably not many people who can honestly say that they are completely fine … Continue reading