- 270,486 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: coping with criticism
Advent 14: Did Mary Cry?
Mary and Joseph arrived in Bethlehem but there was no room for them and so they spent the night in the place where the animals were kept. It was into this dirty, smelly, noisy and chaotic environment that the son … Continue reading
Posted in acceptance, Advent, christmas, Christmas story, Faith Tagged Advent, christmas, Christmas story, coping with criticism, first Christmas, why do people reject God, words hurt 1 Comment
Life is like a game of Jenga
Have you played Jenga? You start with a tower of bricks and then players take it in turns to remove a brick and place it on the top of the pile. The tower starts off very stable and ends up … Continue reading
Are you worried about your size so much that you stand on tiptoes in a picture? Now that Nicolas isn’t president does that mean that he tries to look even taller? Are you secure in who you are? How do … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, Who am I Tagged coping with criticism, criticism, FOMO, insecurity, made in the image of God, photoshopped images, who am I, you are valuable Leave a comment