- 110,478 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Life is like a game of Jenga
- I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- A work of art, brokeness and restoration
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: coping with chaos
It’s possible that following the General Election result in the UK that you are feeling despondent today? A few weeks ago I produced this design for a prayer card that we are going to circulate to the homes around our … Continue reading
The past 24 hours has been incredibly difficult for many people who voted remain in the EU Referendum. This post is to offer some thoughts on how we can cope when we feel, sad, scared, gutted and worried using some words from Psalm … Continue reading