- 262,584 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A leap of faith
- Reflections from along the Great Glen Way
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- God is closer than you think
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Have you heard of Terah?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: concerns about 50 shades of grey
I have some amazing friends (yes, I really do have friends) who are looking forward to going to the cinema this weekend. Comments from my friends on social media who are going so far have all come from women who have … Continue reading