- 246,663 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
- Have you heard of Terah?
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: come to me you who are weary and heavy laden
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do … Continue reading
Just to be clear that the Essex way is a footpath and it’s definitely nothing to do with any dodgy reality??? TV show. It is an 82 mile long pathway that runs across Essex and my wife and I have walked several … Continue reading
“Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11.28). This is one of Jesus’ most famous sayings and it is easy to understand why it is so popular. … Continue reading