- 264,183 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- Modern Parables
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- A Parable for Christmas
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Colchester free family fun festival
Yesterday there was a fun day organized by some of the churches in Colchester. It really was a lot of fun and there were so many great things to do and try. (Those of you who regularly read my blog won’t be surprised … Continue reading →