- 262,078 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- The one with the fat sharks
- Modern Parables
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Can we bless people even when we disagree with them?
- The one about the lighthouse
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: cling to God
So much in life feels uncertain at this time with the global pandemic that we are facing and in moments like these I’m reminded of the phrase ‘My soul clings to you’ from the prayer in Psalm 61. We all … Continue reading
As we paddled in the lake, the rocks were getting a little slippy and so my daughter took my hand. As we waded deeper she held my hand tighter and I made sure that I had a good grip on … Continue reading
Would you say that this person holding on or climbing up? When life is hard we can feel like we are clinging on but in better times we might feel like we are making good progress. How’s life for you? Are you … Continue reading
So, we got to the campsite and carefully picked the spot for our tent. We unloaded the car and began putting the poles into the canvas and that is when we realized that I had forgotten to pack the tent … Continue reading
Would you go on a really long journey just to see one person for a few minutes and then turn around and come back? Jesus did. Jesus and his disciples crossed a lake and as soon as Jesus stepped out of the boat a … Continue reading