- 98,724 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- People are more important than Possessions
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one about being Ordinary and Amazing at the same time
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God salvation Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: cleansed from sin
God washes away our sins! This cleansing from sin isn’t just about a ticket to heaven, it’s also about the beginning of a new life in relationship with God. You see, God isn’t satisfied with just cleansing us from sin, he … Continue reading
A simple idea that can be used in messy church, family activity or even a Sunday morning service to illustrate how the cross cleanses us from sin. Start with a blank canvas with some masking tape in the shape of … Continue reading
Lots of us live with guilt, but is that what God wants for us? Christians believe that our sins can be forgiven, but we also need to accept that God wants to take our guilt away! This was David’s experience: Finally, I … Continue reading