- 250,909 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- The one about missing the bus
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Modern Parables
- Surrounded by God's Love
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: church worship
This post is a copy of my contribution to the Eastern Baptist Association ‘Thought for the Week’ which is sent to the Ministers in the EBA. I am reposting it here in case other church leaders find it helpful as we … Continue reading
I have been thinking about worship recently and it occurred to me that for some people worship is about describing and focusing on who God is whilst for others it is about meeting with and encountering God. Sometimes, these two views are … Continue reading
So, we were walking through some woods near Boxted (just north of Colchester). It was a lovely and peaceful walk, until we heard the singing. It definitely wasn’t the most beautiful singing I have ever heard, but it was passionate. It was … Continue reading