- 192,929 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Advent 8: Mary served God Gratefully rather than through Gritted Teeth
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Dining with Jesus
- Advent 7: Mary says YES
- Prepare New Cartridge?
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: christian view of avengers age of ultron
As I walked past it I couldn’t resist the urge to try to pick up Thor’s Hammer. I knew it was fake, just a prop in a cinema foyer but I just had to try. As I posed for my … Continue reading
Marvel films are a bit like Marmite, people do either really love or hate them. ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ is in cinemas now and whether you can’t wait to see it or if you would rather watch paint dry, you might be … Continue reading