- 270,509 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- The one about the lighthouse
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one where I fell over
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Are you looking for Hope? Try Romans 15.13
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: christian values
Listening to and Learning from Children in Church
Yesterday we spent the service reflecting on our church values and at one point everyone had some space to draw, write thoughts or to discuss the values. One of the children (she is 3) drew this picture and asked her mum … Continue reading
Posted in church, discipleship, Faith, Learning, Life experiences Tagged christian values, creative learning, explaining discipleship to children, God of surprises, how welcoming is the church, inspirational, interactive learning, learning through fun, life experiences, surprised by Jesus, unless we become like children we cannot enter the kingdom of heaven, we need to stretch our children, wecloming people in church, what is the church for, when children surprise us 3 Comments
No road markings?
What is wrong with this picture? The road markings had been repainted after resurfacing work but the sign still hadn’t been moved. Road markings are really helpful because they tell you where you can drive and where other traffic might … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Faith, Life experiences, parenting Tagged boundaries, christian values, funny sign, love God, love your neighbour, resurfacing work, road markings Leave a comment