- 102,199 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Time to Press Pause?
- A simple game/illustration to remind us that Jesus is in the midst
- What are you doing here?
- A white stone with a NEW NAME (Revelation 2.17)
- Nothing happened?
- Facing the storms and stresses of life
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: christian values
Yesterday we spent the service reflecting on our church values and at one point everyone had some space to draw, write thoughts or to discuss the values. One of the children (she is 3) drew this picture and asked her mum … Continue reading