- 192,924 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Nothing happened?
- What does Dope mean?
- A Parable for Christmas
- Getting Ready for Christmas
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- Advent 8: Mary served God Gratefully rather than through Gritted Teeth
- I wanted you to hear this important news first
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: christian assembly ideas
As I sat in the school, I couldn’t work out why everyone was looking in longingly in my direction, but then everything became clear as I remembered that it looked like I was holding a box of chocolates. When I opened … Continue reading
Jenny started our service on Sunday by unveiling a cake she had made. She then cut a slice and ate a bit and described what it tasted like before saying that she was glad that she could share the experience … Continue reading
I can’t remember the last time that I had more than one teacher tell me ‘that theme was so appropriate for today’ following a school assembly. When this happened a few days ago, it was such an encouraging end to a … Continue reading
Some people find it difficult to think of Jesus as God. This is a simple illustration that helps me and is useful for school assemblies or talks in church. Look at the mug in the picture. What do you suppose … Continue reading