- 193,912 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- Nothing happened?
- Advent 24: What do we need for Christmas?
- It's not fair
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: christian analogy of solar panels and the sun
So, I received an e-mail that said that the solar panels had generated nothing for the previous month. Unfortunately I received it on a day when I couldn’t get to the church to check on the system and so I had to try to … Continue reading
We have just had solar panels installed at the church building. Immediately after installation they were generating electricity even though it was cloudy and at 5.30pm it was beginning to go dark. The panels are great whenever the sun is out but when they are … Continue reading