- 270,693 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about packing what is important
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- What does Dope mean?
- Should I have left the light on or not?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: christian analogy of solar panels and the sun
The One Where the Panels Appeared Broken
So, I received an e-mail that said that the solar panels had generated nothing for the previous month. Unfortunately I received it on a day when I couldn’t get to the church to check on the system and so I had to try to … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, freedom, Life experiences Tagged christian analogy of solar panels and the sun, do not be afraid, fix you, fix you coldplay, God restores, God wants to fix you, have a break, investing in our relationship with God, jesus can fix us, life experiences, relationship with God, relationships, restoration, slowing down, solar energy, time is precious, time to stop Leave a comment
I’ve got the power but what will I do with it?
We have just had solar panels installed at the church building. Immediately after installation they were generating electricity even though it was cloudy and at 5.30pm it was beginning to go dark. The panels are great whenever the sun is out but when they are … Continue reading