- 270,248 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Christ loved the church and gave his life up for her
The Church in the Wild and Outdoor Enclosure
I have walked past this sign many, many times but a few days ago it really struck me in a new way (no, I didn’t walk into it but I do believe that God spoke to me through it!) The words … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, discipleship, Faith, Life experiences Tagged Christ loved the church and gave his life up for her, discipleship, evangelism, good news people, honest about our faith, life experiences, living church, making disciples, stepping out of our comfort zones Leave a comment
Do you love the church?
So, I was sat there feeling pretty miserable and then I heard the words: Do you love the church? This all happened a long time ago. Life was tough and things were not going well at the church I was … Continue reading
Posted in church, Faith, God loves us, Life experiences, Loving one another Tagged Christ loved the church and gave his life up for her, Do you love the church?, Ephesians 5 25, God loves us, john 13 34-35, love one another, love one another as I have loved you, nothing I can do to make God love me more, we are all imperfect, your love for one another will show that you are my disciples 1 Comment