- 210,496 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A leap of faith
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: childrens talk
This simple activity explores the meaning of the cross and why Jesus died. At a family event last Easter, we stuck a paper cross on a pin-board and wrote some random negative things on to it. We invited the people taking … Continue reading
At church today we were thinking about bringing people to God and we used this simple activity to pray for people in a creative way. Everyone was given two connected paper people, one represented them and the other one represented … Continue reading
I wonder if I asked you to draw a frog if you could do it? What if I asked you to draw this particular frog, could you replicate it exactly? I can guarantee that you can draw an identical one and … Continue reading