- 189,719 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- What does Dope mean?
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Helping People Learn in Church
- Nothing happened?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- They will never change!
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
November 2019 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: childrens talk
This simple activity explores the meaning of the cross and why Jesus died. At a family event last Easter, we stuck a paper cross on a pin-board and wrote some random negative things on to it. We invited the people taking … Continue reading
At church today we were thinking about bringing people to God and we used this simple activity to pray for people in a creative way. Everyone was given two connected paper people, one represented them and the other one represented … Continue reading
I wonder if I asked you to draw a frog if you could do it? What if I asked you to draw this particular frog, could you replicate it exactly? I can guarantee that you can draw an identical one and … Continue reading