- 267,680 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Modern Parables
- I am being followed!
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: childrens talk about Joseph using snakes and ladders
Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
Life sometimes feels like a game of Snakes & Ladders? I think Snakes & Ladders is the game that I hate the most because there is nothing that you can do other than roll the dice and move your piece. … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, creative communication, Faith, God is with us, God loves us, trust Tagged assembly about Joseph using snakes and ladders, assembly ideas, childrens talk about Joseph using snakes and ladders, chistian assembly ideas, church childrens talk, church childrens talk ideas, church talk about Joseph using snakes and ladders, Genesis 37, Josephs dream, Josephs life was like a game of snakes and ladders, life is like a game of snakes and ladders, snakes and ladders Joseph animated PPT, The life of joesph PPT, ups and downs in life Leave a comment