- 259,355 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Creative communication
- What does Dope mean?
- A leap of faith
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- You are not a salmon
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: childhood in WW2
I had an inspiring conversation recently with a group of people who were children during the WW2. They told me about doodlebugs (missile like flying bombs) and the sound they used to make so that you knew they were coming. … Continue reading