- 264,331 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- Advent 13: The Journey to Bethlehem
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- The One About Star Prayers
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: childhood in WW2
I had an inspiring conversation recently with a group of people who were children during the WW2. They told me about doodlebugs (missile like flying bombs) and the sound they used to make so that you knew they were coming. … Continue reading