- 270,509 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- The one about the lighthouse
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one where I fell over
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Are you looking for Hope? Try Romans 15.13
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: child blessing
Godparents or Guideparents?
I had the privilege of leading a service of blessing for two lovely children during the weekend. The family involved had some friends who they wanted to be Godparents but who aren’t Christians. As I understand it they were willing … Continue reading