- 90,380 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- What does Dope mean?
- Nothing happened?
- Learning styles and Church
- God is for life, not just for Sundays!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A leap of faith
- Who wants change? Who wants to change?
- If you picked two words to describe your friend what would they be?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: cheering one enother on
I had never been to a school sports day like it. The largest cheer of the day was for someone who came last in what was the slowest time of the day by a very long way. My daughter attends … Continue reading
I just got back from a choir competition that my daughter was taking part in. My standout memory of the evening was a fanatical mum cheering wildly for her child in what was probably the worst performance of the night. The … Continue reading