- 262,197 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about the lighthouse
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: chariots of fire
My daughter has been really tired for a few weeks now and we have been worried about her. We have taken her to the doctors and had a discussion with the school to see if we can find out what … Continue reading