- 210,737 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
- Access granted?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: changed by an encounter with God
What are we expecting in 2018? There was a man called Moses who went to work one morning expecting just another ordinary day. During that day, he saw a burning bush and met God who invited him to join him … Continue reading
When we serve God and create our own definition of success, it can lead to us feeling we have failed when we should be celebrating the amazing things that God is doing! Last week, I spent a few days at … Continue reading
Pokemon Go is incredibly popular but it has also been a challenging reminder to me about a key element of what it means to follow Jesus. In case you somehow aren’t familiar with it, Pokemon Go is a game that … Continue reading
I had a real Lightbulb moment this evening as I discussed how Jesus viewed his disciples, with some friends. You have to be honest and say that Jesus’ disciples were pretty hopeless some of the time but Jesus didn’t treat them as hopeless. … Continue reading