- 264,398 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Jesus is God's Gift: An all age visual, fun, interactive and creative Christmas talk
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Surrounded by God's Love
- What does Dope mean?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- A creative assembly or church talk for children about the trinity and the incarnation
- The Price of Football: What Christianity can learn from football fans?
- Nothing happened?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: chang
When was the last time that you realized that you were wrong about something to do with following Jesus?
So, when was the last time that you realized that you were wrong about something to do with following Jesus? If your answer is ‘I don’t know’ and you’re not Jesus then I would suggest that you have a problem. … Continue reading