- 270,244 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
- Do you believe that God is Stronger?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: chang
When was the last time that you realized that you were wrong about something to do with following Jesus?
So, when was the last time that you realized that you were wrong about something to do with following Jesus? If your answer is ‘I don’t know’ and you’re not Jesus then I would suggest that you have a problem. … Continue reading
Posted in change, discipleship, Faith Tagged being open to change, chang, change, disciples who make disciples, discipleship, whole life discipleship Leave a comment
I had a real Lightbulb moment this evening as I discussed how Jesus viewed his disciples, with some friends. You have to be honest and say that Jesus’ disciples were pretty hopeless some of the time but Jesus didn’t treat them as hopeless. … Continue reading
Posted in change, discipleship, Faith, Following Jesus, Life experiences Tagged chang, change, changed by an encounter with God, God has not finished with me yet, God has the best perspective on life, God sees the good in us, God sees who we are, God transforms, let god change you, potential, receiving and reflecting God's transforming power, they will never change, transformation Leave a comment