- 246,651 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Why do we make prayer so complicated?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Old wax crayons, brokeness and restoration
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Fix you, Brave, brokenness and transformation
- What is it like to live as a black person in the UK?
- The Easter Story: Daily Reflections
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: call on God
This morning, my daughter wrote a story about David & Goliath and here it is: Once upon a time there was a boy called David. One day he went to see his brothers and when he got there was a big, … Continue reading
I’ve been under pressure for a few weeks. My wife has been unwell and I’ve had to take time off work and there have been other things going on. I am blessed by a really supportive leadership team at the … Continue reading
Did you hear about the tortoise that crossed the M25? Yes, it’s true, a tortoise nicknamed Freeway crossed the UK’s busiest road and survived. You can read all the details here, but one quote from the news story is: “It’s a miracle he survived. He … Continue reading