- 195,954 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Nothing happened?
- Modern Parables
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- It's Good to Pray
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: building up or tearing down
I was looking through some photos of storm Doris in action and I noticed the two plants in this picture. They were planted at the same time and have received the same care but they look very different. What can … Continue reading
Whilst I was helping to run a prayer space recently I was given these three stickers. It started with someone giving me the one that says Graeme and this was closely followed by my daughter giving me the crazy man … Continue reading