- 193,912 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
- Advent 12: A Long Time ago in Bethlehem
- Nothing happened?
- Advent 24: What do we need for Christmas?
- It's not fair
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: building one another up
I was looking through some photos of storm Doris in action and I noticed the two plants in this picture. They were planted at the same time and have received the same care but they look very different. What can … Continue reading
Whilst I was helping to run a prayer space recently I was given these three stickers. It started with someone giving me the one that says Graeme and this was closely followed by my daughter giving me the crazy man … Continue reading
If you had to pick two of these words to describe your friend, which ones would they be? This was what I asked a number of teenagers earlier this week when I spent a few hours helping at Sanctum which is … Continue reading
Have you ever been in a situation where a key leader who you respect and have learned a lot from is leaving your church? How did you react? Was it with despair? Did you feel doomed without them? Did you … Continue reading