- 197,109 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Praying for People Affected by the Grenfell Tower Tragedy
- What does Dope mean?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A bully called Goliath - A story written by a 5 year old
- A Parable for Christmas
- Nothing happened?
- It's Good to Pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
February 2020 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Tag Archives: building church or following God
When God is doing a new thing we need to stop trying to plug the holes in the old thing. We can be so busy holding together the way that we want to do things that we can miss entirely what God … Continue reading
Someone offered me a free trial at their gym yesterday. In our conversation I got the impression that he was more interested in me joining his gym than he was in me becoming fit. I’ve recently lost just over 3 stone through using an … Continue reading