- 270,483 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- The one about the lighthouse
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- It's Good to Pray
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- I am a priest so I'm afraid that I have to pray
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: buffet breakfast
As part of a recent birthday celebration, we had breakfast at a local Premier Inn (I wonder if I should ask them to sponsor this blog post?) The Premier Inn breakfast is especially good value for a family of 6, because … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, God loves us, Life experiences, Life in all it's fullness, Prayer, Relationship with God, rest, restoration Tagged buffet breakfast, how do we care for our soul?, how do we nourish our soul?, my soul finds rest in God alone, premier inn breakfast, Psalm 62 1, self service breakfast, soul service Leave a comment