- 84,534 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
- Why was I annoyed? It isn't My Woodland!
- Nothing happened?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Is it time to make God the focus of our prayer lives again?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Don't ask God to direct your steps if you aren't willing to move your feet
- So, was it world book day or world dressing up day yesterday?
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is our father God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: brokenness
Several times in these past few days I have been reminded of how painful that life can be as I have heard about and seen the struggles faced by others. As I was praying about this I was reminded of … Continue reading
Today is an exciting day for me! Our church boiler which has had no end of problems is being replaced with a larger capacity boiler which is also a very well known make. As our installer was ripping out the … Continue reading
In the village of Alresford in Essex, there are ruins of an old church (St Peters). I have been to these ruins many times, but yesterday I was struck by the way that the light was shining on them. You see, the … Continue reading
I was speaking today to someone who works in schools as a mentor. One of the students who she is working with had said to her, ‘you’re the only one who tells me I have done good’. It is so tragic … Continue reading
Elijah had traveled all day in the desert heat and as evening came he collapsed, exhausted, terrified and broken and he prayed that God would let him die. He poured out his heart to God as he prayed, ‘I have had enough Lord’ he said. ‘Take … Continue reading
England lost their semi final at the Women’ World Cup in heartbreaking circumstances. In the dying seconds of the game with the score 1 each, Laura Bassett deflected the ball into her own net. If you watched the game, you will … Continue reading