- 262,231 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- Reflections from along the Great Glen Way
- Whose Church is it Anyway?
- You are not a salmon
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Essex County Council Baptist Church
- Could you climb a mountain?
- Are we too busy for what really matters?
- Access granted?
- Are we Living or Just Existing?
- Why do people think that angels have wings?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: brokenhearted
During our times of greatest pain, when we feel brokenhearted, we often feel isolated and alone. In these moments, God wants to remind us that he is close to us and that we are never alone: The Lord is close … Continue reading
Mary was distraught. She had come to the tomb and was shocked to find that Jesus’ body wasn’t there. We don’t know how long she stood there or what thoughts were spinning through her head but we do know that … Continue reading