- 240,476 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- I'm me, who are you?
- A Million Dreams or Making Do?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: boundaries
What is wrong with this picture? The road markings had been repainted after resurfacing work but the sign still hadn’t been moved. Road markings are really helpful because they tell you where you can drive and where other traffic might … Continue reading
Do your children ever make you cry? I talked to a parent recently who was having a difficult time coping with a child who is constantly angry. Parenting can be difficult and ultimately we can only do our best. I … Continue reading