- 259,344 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Creative communication
- A leap of faith
- You are not a salmon
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Surrounded by God's Love
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: boundaries
What is wrong with this picture? The road markings had been repainted after resurfacing work but the sign still hadn’t been moved. Road markings are really helpful because they tell you where you can drive and where other traffic might … Continue reading
Do your children ever make you cry? I talked to a parent recently who was having a difficult time coping with a child who is constantly angry. Parenting can be difficult and ultimately we can only do our best. I … Continue reading