- 246,882 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- THE PARABLE OF THE HEALTHY FOOD
- It's Good to Pray
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Film clips for use in Fathers Day services and sermons: God is our Father
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: bible
There is a hoax circulating on Facebook that starts with the words ‘better safe than sorry’. It goes on to provide a lengthy disclaimer that we are told to copy and paste because apparently just sharing it won’t work. I’ve posted … Continue reading
We asked the children at church yesterday morning what they would choose if they could have anything they wanted and these were three of their suggestions. We also thought about Mary who used a jar of expensive perfume to anoint … Continue reading