- 270,248 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: believe in yourself
The one when I talked to myself
So, I gave a talk at church and it wasn’t the best talk that I have ever given but it wasn’t that bad either. I take communication seriously and so I spent some time thinking of ways I could have improved it … Continue reading
Posted in acceptance, creative communication, Faith, film, freedom, God loves us, Learning Tagged believe in yourself, circle of sadness, don't pretend to be okay, don't wear a mask, inside out, learning, life experiences, no one is perfect, perfect, take off masks, talking to ourselves, the Bible tells us the truth, we are all imperfect, you don't have to be okay Leave a comment
I’m me, who are you?
A few months ago, the Zimbio quizzes were the latest facebook fad. You remember the ones, which frozen/finding nemo/disney pincess/game of thrones (delete as appropriate) character are you? I hope they are just a bit of fun. I would worry if anyone … Continue reading
Posted in change, creative communication, Faith, God loves us, Life in all it's fullness, self worth, Who am I Tagged believe in yourself, don't believe the lies, ephesians 2 10, Gideon, Gods masterpiece, I'm me, judges 6. the lord is with you mighty a warrior, negativity is destructive, who am I 3 Comments