- 208,298 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- And now for something completely different?
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: being honest and open
When we serve God and create our own definition of success, it can lead to us feeling we have failed when we should be celebrating the amazing things that God is doing! Last week, I spent a few days at … Continue reading
When we first saw the hut it was a white speck in the distance and a few miles later we could see it more clearly. My wife and I both agreed that it was a beautiful spot to live, in a … Continue reading