- 270,624 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- I am being followed!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: being busy doesn’t make me more important
Do you ever feel like life is too busy?
Do you ever feel like life is too busy? Do you think that it is God’s intention that we are really busy? Those of you who follow my blog will have noticed that I have written a lot less over the … Continue reading
I’ve changed and I’m not going back
I’ve had a really busy few weeks. You know, the sort where you need at least 30 hours in a day to get everything done that needs doing. What has dawned on me amongst all of this busyness is that I am … Continue reading
Posted in change, Faith, God loves us, Life experiences, rest, self worth Tagged being busy doesn't make me more important, busy, getting out of the rat race, making time for what is important, our value comes from God and not what we do, over busy, rat race, running the race, working from a place of rest Leave a comment