- 257,328 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one with the space rocket
- The One About Fog Lights
- The one about the cows who weren't as scary as they looked
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: attitude of gratitude
Somebody phoned me at 7.40am on Saturday morning. Don’t you just hate it when you are woken up early at the weekend! It got worse, they were asking if I could meet them within 10 minutes. How would you have … Continue reading
My wife is unwell at the moment (I’m pretty sure that it’s not because she is allergic to me). We ideally needed to see a doctor fairly quickly and so we went to the surgery and waited. They have just … Continue reading