- 205,383 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- The one where it all went wrong
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- No Room at the Inn or Somewhere Else?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
June 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: assembly ideas
As I sat in the school, I couldn’t work out why everyone was looking in longingly in my direction, but then everything became clear as I remembered that it looked like I was holding a box of chocolates. When I opened … Continue reading
Jenny started our service on Sunday by unveiling a cake she had made. She then cut a slice and ate a bit and described what it tasted like before saying that she was glad that she could share the experience … Continue reading
Some people find it difficult to think of Jesus as God. This is a simple illustration that helps me and is useful for school assemblies or talks in church. Look at the mug in the picture. What do you suppose … Continue reading
Life sometimes feels like a game of Snakes & Ladders? I think Snakes & Ladders is the game that I hate the most because there is nothing that you can do other than roll the dice and move your piece. … Continue reading