- 225,991 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- Are we Learning to Look to our Lord in Lockdown?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Modern Parables
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Have you heard of Terah?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- The one about missing the bus
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: ask God for help
Over the past few months life in our family has got much easier. My daughter has started a new school and every day a taxi/minibus comes and picks her up and takes her there. We don’t even have to pay for … Continue reading
The past 24 hours has been incredibly difficult for many people who voted remain in the EU Referendum. This post is to offer some thoughts on how we can cope when we feel, sad, scared, gutted and worried using some words from Psalm … Continue reading