- 236,943 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- It's Good to Pray
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- Nothing happened?
- Trying to Trip Jesus up: What was that all about?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- The Man Comes Around: Some thoughts about the Logan End Credits Song
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: ask God for help
Over the past few months life in our family has got much easier. My daughter has started a new school and every day a taxi/minibus comes and picks her up and takes her there. We don’t even have to pay for … Continue reading
The past 24 hours has been incredibly difficult for many people who voted remain in the EU Referendum. This post is to offer some thoughts on how we can cope when we feel, sad, scared, gutted and worried using some words from Psalm … Continue reading