- 270,624 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Modern Parables
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- What does Dope mean?
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- I am being followed!
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about the lighthouse
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: as the deer
Why am I discouraged and sad?
‘Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad?’ Those were his questions and the questions surprised the listeners. They were aware of his pain and they knew about the stress and anguish that he was going through. His … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, change, depression, Faith, freedom, hope, trust Tagged as the deer, change, don't let your circumstances define you, God transforms, hope, now I am deeply discouraged but I will remember you, Psalm 42, put your hope in God, thirst for God, why am I discouraged, why am i so sad 1 Comment