- 260,562 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The irony of freedom behind a fence
- Prayer and Train Tracks
- Creating a creative corner and feeling God's pleasure
- Nothing happened?
- God, Help us to See more Clearly - A Prayer
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Don't let worries kill you, let the church help
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: are we looking backwards or forwards
Have you ever really, really looked forward to something? I was once in a school staff room where there was a white board with a series of marks that were being crossed off to remind everyone how many days were … Continue reading