- 250,961 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- The Lord is Close to the Brokenhearted
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- It's Good to Pray
- Modern Parables
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Which picture best describes your relationship with God?
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- The one where I beat a bunny with my Bible
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
January 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: are we looking backwards or forwards
Have you ever really, really looked forward to something? I was once in a school staff room where there was a white board with a series of marks that were being crossed off to remind everyone how many days were … Continue reading