- 270,244 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- The Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard ....... cartoon I didn't get!
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- The one where I fell over
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: angel of the lord
Do you ever feel like giving up?
Elijah had traveled all day in the desert heat and as evening came he collapsed, exhausted, terrified and broken and he prayed that God would let him die. He poured out his heart to God as he prayed, ‘I have had enough Lord’ he said. ‘Take … Continue reading
Posted in change, do not be afraid, Faith, God loves us, hope, Listening to God, restoration Tagged angel of the lord, be still and know that I am God, brokenness, do not be afraid, elijah, elijah runs away, freedom from fear, God restores, God speaks, healing, pour our your hearts, restoration, still small voice 1 Comment