- 270,455 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- It's Good to Pray
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- The story of crispy bear: Are we hiding in a cave or living in the light?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Surrounded by God's Love
- The one about the lighthouse
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- Modern Parables
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: angel gabriel
Do you ever feel like the worst Christian?
Do you measure yourself against other Christians? Do you ever feel inferior to them? Do you ever feel like everyone knows more than you about the Bible? Are there people in your church who appear to be more successful in … Continue reading
Posted in Being honest about our faith, Bible, discipleship, Faith, Listening to God, Relationship with God Tagged angel gabriel, do not be afraid, don't measure yourself against other christians, don't measure yourself against other people, luke 1, Mary and zechariah contrasted, Mary says yes to God, Mary's amazing faith and obedience, virgin birth Leave a comment