- 267,682 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- What does Dope mean?
- Modern Parables
- I am being followed!
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- The one about Jeremy Clarkson
- Are we Listening?: A Modern Parable
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- What do you celebrate when there is nothing to celebrate?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: alone
We Are Family, Right?
I was looking through some old pictures and I came across this photo of an activity we did at church. Everyone was invited to put their fingerprint onto the canvas as a sign that our individuality makes up a united … Continue reading
Posted in church, creative communication, Faith, Life experiences, Loving God Tagged 1 corinthians 12 12-27, adopted into God's family, alone, body of Christ, Church unity, community, created for community, creative communication, don't give up the habit of meeting together, If you want to go fast go alone If you want to go far go together African Proverb, one body many parts, unity, unity of the Spirit, you cannot be a disciple alone 2 Comments