- 268,219 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Palm Sunday: What is that all about?
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- Hosanna Prayers: A Creative Prayer approach for Palm Sunday
- What does Dope mean?
- How should Christians respond to blasphemy?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- It's not fair
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- On the Saturday of Easter week did it feel to the disciples like Jesus and God had failed?
- Following Jesus can feel like a White Water Raft Ride
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: adoption
Happy Adoption Day!!!
Today is a special day of celebration in our household. It is our daughter’s adoption day and each year we celebrate the day that she came to live with us. Adoption day involves a special home made hat that she … Continue reading
The one with the home made elephant
My daughter amazed me recently. She asked for some card which I gave her, she came back and asked for some glue and stickers and what you see in the picture is the finished result. She is only 5 and … Continue reading