- 261,899 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- God's Unfailing Love
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Is Jesus Angry with Your Church?
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- We could hear the singing from 2 1/2 miles away
- A Meal to Remember: What was that all about?
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: adopted into God’s family
I was looking through some old pictures and I came across this photo of an activity we did at church. Everyone was invited to put their fingerprint onto the canvas as a sign that our individuality makes up a united … Continue reading
Father’s day is a lot like marmite, you either love it or you hate it. Which is it for you? Are you looking forward to it or can you not wait for it to be over? You may be looking forward … Continue reading