- 210,483 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- Nothing happened?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- A leap of faith
- Is 18 degrees hot or cold?
- Do you ever feel like giving up?
- Don't forget in the Dark what you have seen in the Light
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Why it's normal to be weak and strong
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
August 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: acts 8
This is a talk I have put together using a variety of Bible passages, visuals and video clips that thinks about how we need to be overflowing with rather than just being full of and content with the presence of … Continue reading
So, Philip had been in town a few weeks and it had been an amazing time. He had been honest with people about his faith and lots of people had turned to follow Jesus. Philip was really excited, things were going … Continue reading