- 270,217 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 427 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Explaining the Holy Spirit simply - an all age talk / Sermon for Pentecost
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Popcorn helps us to understand pentecost
- What does Dope mean?
- The Kingdom of God is like a Farmer Growing Crops
- Are we thankful for Pentecost?
- Love all Serve all
- The one where the heavy bit of wood is light to carry
- Is it normal to feel fragile?
- A leap of faith
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: acts 12
The One About Praying in Dark Times
If someone who you cared for was executed because of their faith and at the same time another person who you knew was imprisoned because of their beliefs, what would you do? When one church went through this, they gathered to pray. … Continue reading
Posted in Faith, hope, Life experiences, Prayer, Relationship with God Tagged acts 12, acts 4, acts 4 29-30, acts 4 prayer, an angel sets peter free, do we understand what prayer is?, God of hope fill you with joy and peace, ingredients of prayer, Jesus is the light, Jesus the light of the world, life experiences, my lighthouse, peter miraculously frees, put your hope in God, the darkness acan never extinguish the light, the darkness can never extinguish the light, The light is more powerful than the darkness, The light shines the brightest in the darkest places, what should we pray about 2 Comments