- 208,298 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- What do wrestling and prayer have in common?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Prodigal Son Craft Activity
- Have you heard of Terah?
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Wakey, wakey, rise and shine!
- And now for something completely different?
- Nothing happened?
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Acts 10
It’s amazing how you can read a very familiar part of the Bible and yet see something new in it! Recently I was reading about the time when Peter said that he would never deny Jesus (Matthew 26): 31 Then Jesus … Continue reading
So, we finished Homegroup (a group of people meeting in a home to explore faith) last night by asking God to speak to us. As we were quiet, Christine began to talk about God’s love and how we need to … Continue reading