- 261,917 hits
- Follow Honest about my faith on WordPress.com
Join 426 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
- What does Dope mean?
- A Creative Communion Service Inspired by John 8.1-12
- Daniel and the Scary Sleepover
- The Light Shines the Brightest in the Darkest Places
- God's Unfailing Love
- The one about candles, the Holy Spirit and Pentecost
- Life can feel like a game of Snakes and Ladders, just ask Joseph!
- Looking through the lens of life or the lens of God?
- Trashing the Temple Courts: What was that all about?
- God will make your paths straight but not necessarily mud free
Category Cloudacceptance Being honest about our faith Bible Blessed to be a blessing change christmas Christmas story church creative communication discipleship Everyone is valuable Faith film Following Jesus freedom God is with us God loves us Holy Spirit hope Jesus Learning Life experiences Life in all it's fullness Listening to God Loving one another Prayer Relationship with God Saved by Jesus trust Who am I
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Tag Archives: acts 1-2
This is a simple all age talk or sermon that demonstrates the difference that the Holy Spirit can make in our lives. Before the disciples first received the Spirit on the day of Pentecost, Jesus told them to wait for the gift … Continue reading